new air cleaner for b model

I am thinking that I should upgrade the air cleaner on my truck it is an oil bath without any stack on it b-42 style after putting this higher hp. engine in I think it should need more air flow. I looked at the air cleaner on watts sight and that would be ok but that is more than I really want to spend,any other ideas? I wan't to talk to the man that owned the yellow fancy b model tractor down at the mack show last month but he was rolling out when I seen him in his truck. I am open to any thoughts on this or offers of something I could use. Thank you 

On 11/5/2019 at 11:57 AM, j hancock said:

Yup, I used a Donaldson off a DM for my B75.  It has a bit more space to mount the filter compared to a B42 so one a little shorter will have to be on the shopping list.

B75 air 1.JPG

I did the same thing as here with a Vortex SS off a Western Star. Both these cleaners are longer than stock but with the B-75's with the fender extensions it is EZ to lower them and not hit the fender as with the B-61/B-42 etc with shorter hoods. I used a 15" diameter cleaner with the same B-Model air cleaner top as this photo. 

• Like 1