aths tri state

carlotpilot

On 10/2/2019 at 10:14 PM, carlotpilot said:

have not  seen anything about last wknds show .did no one make it?

Otherdog was there and burned up several rolls of film.........errrrrr ahhhhh I mean bytes of storage on his memory card. He will probably post a link to his flickr account here at some point for everyone. 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

1 hour ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Otherdog was there and burned up several rolls of film.........errrrrr ahhhhh I mean bytes of storage on his memory card. He will probably post a link to his flickr account here at some point for everyone. 

I hope he does. I missed the show this year.

She's planning to fly up-on a plane- later this month to go to Colfax too. She flew from Sanford to Roanoke, round trip, for $55. You can't beat that, it takes $55 in gas to get from here to Danville, and when she sends me a text message saying that she's on the plane in Sanford, I leave here going to Roanoke. A couple of times she was on the ground in Roanoke before I got there, and i've never had to wait more than a few minutes.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

7 hours ago, HarryS said:

Thanks for the great pictures. Looks like a good turnout and some I don't remember seeing before.

You're welcome, it was a good show, as always. I don't think there were as many trucks as last year, but there was a lot that I hadn't seen before.

On 10/4/2019 at 10:34 AM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

...and just how do you know where I was and what I was doing?..you been following me?🤨

Tommy, enjoyed meeting you and "the Red Head". Always meet the finest people at truck shows. The pictures were OUTSTANDING! Did you buy the optional water cooled shutter on that Kodak? 

Had a good ride back to the poor country EXCEPT oil pan cracked riding thru MD. Made heck of mess but no damage done. Had lost bout 1/2 gallon oil when I found it. Found sheet screw in tool box, cut rubber washer out of toilet plunger in truck stop and we were back to riding.

Keep the pictures coming - really enjoy!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, fuzzy buzzard said:

Tommy, enjoyed meeting you and "the Red Head". Always meet the finest people at truck shows. The pictures were OUTSTANDING! Did you buy the optional water cooled shutter on that Kodak? 

Had a good ride back to the poor country EXCEPT oil pan cracked riding thru MD. Made heck of mess but no damage done. Had lost bout 1/2 gallon oil when I found it. Found sheet screw in tool box, cut rubber washer out of toilet plunger in truck stop and we were back to riding.

Well thank you, thank you very much indeed!

45 minutes ago, fuzzy buzzard said:

That is a true trucker field repair! How many of these new wheel holders could do that?     terry:MackLogo:

• Like 1
  • Like 1