Pictures of the Week

other dog

Ya couldn't shovel the extra 76 miles to me?? I would have given you a cold Moxie.

1613142095_PaulsMountain_VA.jpg.4930db4b6b257e642670d301e8768088.jpg

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Moxie is a soda unchanged recipe since 1876 made from Gentian Root . Kind of tastes like black licorice water they say it's good for what ails you ;) .  You want to try some PM me your address and I'll sent you a can or two for you to try after the holidays.

220px-2018_Moxie_can.jpg.ad43758bac04d26cd0a0c38df71b36f3.jpg

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I wouldn't decline an offer to clean my street the way as seen on the pic #2. Or better like #3

Tom, which roads do you drive? I made no less that 600 miles during that week in November driving over NJ, NY, CT and even PA and saw only 3 soft nosed R/DM Macks. And the only pic I could make was R-model septic tank from its septic side. I even dodn't see any intend posting it on here. Oh, Ok, I forgot. One RW I saw in he mirror levels up the count

What a beautiful bird kicking that f**king snow !!!

Edited by Vladislav

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

19 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Moxie is a soda unchanged recipe since 1876 made from Gentian Root . Kind of tastes like black licorice water they say it's good for what ails you ;) .  You want to try some PM me your address and I'll sent you a can or two for you to try after the holidays.

All in Amigo, now I have to find something for a return package. We do make Maple Syrup every year. 

20 hours ago, 41chevy said:

41 and Mack Tech l found this review on Moxie close to being correct but it's not done by a true Moxie connoisseur!    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVrFKryATdk  .....Hippy

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

All in Amigo, now I have to find something for a return package. We do make Maple Syrup every year. 

No return item is really necessary, consider it a good Mack award.  :) 

P.T.CHESHIRE

2 hours ago, 70mackMB said:

41 and Mack Tech l found this review on Moxie close to being correct but it's not done by a true Moxie connoisseur!    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVrFKryATdk  .....Hippy

Boys been livin in the attic too long. Moxie is supposed to be kind of flat, probably gives the same review to milk. It's pure heaven to me...:omgcarrot:

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

It’s easy to be critical so I’m going to take it easy. Kids mouth breathing. Mouth’ers don’t taste well. You can only taste while your exhaling....humans can’t taste while inhaling. He did his best with what’s he’s got, but I’m taking the BMT interpretations as purely delicious. 

Gonna be on my game to make sure this precious necture doesnt freeze and blow up in my mailbox. Can’t be seen next to the highway scooping slush from the mailbox and licking my paws like a barn cat. 

• Like 2