Sign in to follow this  
BGarofalo

New switch panel

Quite a improvement over original. Looks good

why do you have 3 PTO controls? or are they blanks for something else?

other than that-Looks Good

What about speed control 

Looks great! You must be a machinist or something like that. When I make stuff it's always a little raggedy jaggedy looking.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words.  To answer a few questions; no speed control because this panel is going in one of the E9 powered CL’s.  I realize I used the wrong trucks panel as my example.  The reason there are 3 “pto” switches is because I run a neutral lockout as well as a dual pressure pto.   Unfortunately I was not able to get a factory labeled switch for those purposes so there will be decals.  I should have the finished product tomorrow so it will make more sense.    

• Like 1

Nice clean look!

Does the new switches have lights in them and are they a direct plug in or did you have to change the wire ends

All the switches are lit up internally. The hole in the top right is for my cell phone mount that’s not shown.  The wiring is identical if you use the correct switch bodies but it is necessary to change the connectors to match.  Here is the finished product after lettering.  Hopefully I’ll get it mounted this weekend. 

8501C87E-9DA3-4DD5-BCD0-DB4A65D180BB.jpeg

• Like 1

Sure beats having everything scattered around the cab !!       terry👍:MackLogo: