1983 Superliner EM9 500

sdmack

I have a 1983 Mack RWS721LST with a Em9 440 rebuilt to 500 hp. It is a solid running truck, shift good drives good just needs body work. It does not have a title only a bill of sale.

Edited by sdmack
forgot part of the description

It'll be a monday before i can get pictures but the truck was somebody's project truck and is striped down and primer ed gray. I bought it from a estate of someone who passed away. According to the grandson the title was lost in the whole process. I have no idea what the truck is worth, but would be open to offers. I believe it is a 240 in wheel base but will measure for sure when i get the pictures.

• 3 months later...

I have for-sale a 1983 Mack Superliner rws721lst with a EM9-500, T2090 transmission and air ride rear end. It runs good and does drive but needs tires. Interior is decent exterior is primed but somebody lost interest and never painted it. I do not have a title only a bill of sale. It is for parts. Asking $9500 obo. imageproxy.php?img=&key=a8b8d98f5855eef7

3 hours ago, Outbehindthebarn said:

I saw this on South Dakota craigslist a while back for $1,000

Yup.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

On 8/25/2018 at 6:24 PM, sdmack said:

I have a 1983 Mack RWS721LST with a Em9 440 rebuilt to 500 hp. It is a solid running truck, shift good drives good just needs body work. It does not have a title only a bill of sale.

Not trying to be a jerk but how do you know this truck on flat tires that is missing tons of key parts to make it road worthy “runs, shifts and drives good”?

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

6 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

Not trying to be a jerk but how do you know this truck on flat tires that is missing tons of key parts to make it road worthy “runs, shifts and drives good”?

I got some of the tires to air up and put some used ones on I had laying around yet. Yes anything to make it legal is taken off the truck, but Everything it needs to drive is there . You could come test drive it today.

13 hours ago, Outbehindthebarn said:

I saw this on South Dakota craigslist a while back for $1,000

Really keeping a eye out for superliners there! He had it posted for a thousand but when I called him it wasn’t his asking price. Apparently just wanted to get ppls attention.

• 2 weeks later...