Pictures of the Week

other dog

Yes aluminum 5th wheel.  At macungie in the back row was a white daycab freightliner hooked to a bulk tanker.    I'm freinds with them and he has one that they buffed to a mirror finish before they put it on the truck.  It has graphite(I think) wear pads that kinda resemble flat brake lining that the trailer rides on.  

Yes aluminum 5th wheel.  At macungie in the back row was a white daycab freightliner hooked to a bulk tanker.    I'm freinds with them and he has one that they buffed to a mirror finish before they put it on the truck.  It has graphite(I think) wear pads that kinda resemble flat brake lining that the trailer rides on.  

I want one to go with my aluminum wheels and chrome bumper

On 6/23/2018 at 8:47 AM, BillyT said:

Might save 100 lbs, but high maintenance?

I saw one at the truck show in Newark Ohio last year, I think it was mostly for show...milled and polished really nice. Not so much for just an everyday work truck.

There's a flatbed company in York pa off exit 24 on i83 that runs them and the guy I was talking about at the show has 2 or 3 in use.    There's prob more out there then people think.  

Edited by Hobert62

On 6/24/2018 at 8:35 PM, h67st said:

I saw one at the truck show in Newark Ohio last year, I think it was mostly for show...milled and polished really nice. Not so much for just an everyday work truck.

Likely Don Martins red KW?  I saw it last year at Ashland and that is when I noticed the billet 5th wheel.  Yowza.

Found it:

https://www.4statetrucks.com/frame-chassis/semi-truck-aluminum-holland-5th-wheel-teflon-no-lube-slider-pad_18843.asp?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIidC39aD02wIVD4hpCh01GAGNEAYYASABEgKCmPD_BwE

• SKU:  09-05110212
  • Warranty:1 YEAR
  •  
  • $2,095.00 EACH

Aluminum Holland 5th Wheel with Teflon No Lube Slider Pad

Edited by Freightrain

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"