B-Model Visors

The truck is in The Netherlands at the moment. And for no less than a decade to now. Was imported from Canada in the past. Looks really nice when up close too.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I can get them made, I just need a sample or pattern for the fab shop to work from.  I like the one the Phantom309 made but I can't seem to get a hold of him...hasn't been on BMT since 2016.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

The problem I ran into when I made mine was mounting the ends of the visor.  The a pillars and visor ends don't match up due to diffrent angles.  I ended up using a 3/4" hole saw and cut 2 holes in each pillar.  Then welded 3/4 round stock in at the correct  angle to bolt the visor to.   The ends are very solid but I should still have some type of center brace.   

• 2 years later...

We are Showcars-Bodyparts, we have fiberglass front fenders $475 USD and headlight panels $160 USD each, smoothie sun visor $160 USD similar to Ford one pictured below>>9058576345 showcars@idirect.com

https://www.ebay.com/itm/48-52-Ford-Mercury-Pickup-SHOWCARS-Air-Flow-Custom-Smoothie-Sun-Visor-FM41-/113493596099?vxp=mtr&hash=item1a6cbed7c3

I narrowed this 379 Pete bowtie, had to reshape the ends slightly to fit cab sides and made a one piece center support

using 1/4" button head screws to hold it in place. Very strong/sturdy, the visor is 16 gauge stainless and heavy.

005.JPG

002 (2).JPG

One ping only

• 1 month later...