un truck related ?

carlotpilot

does any one remember  OMNI MAGAZINE a science fiction mag. from the 70s 80s and part of the 90s ? was a monthly published  by same co as penthouse. i am looking for a certain copy from some where between 1986 and 1991 if any one knows of or has a collection of them i would really like to know about them . am looking for a particular syfy story in one of those mags  which did concern a truck

Hmmm, I was thinking your story would be you were hitch hiking to school and this VW bus full of cheerleaders stopped and.........................well, you know how those stories are SUPPOSE to end, right?

:D

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

1 hour ago, Freightrain said:

Hmmm, I was thinking your story would be you were hitch hiking to school and this VW bus full of cheerleaders stopped and.........................well, you know how those stories are SUPPOSE to end, right?

the VW bus didn't stop...ain't got time for that

actually, I thought a Winfall wimmen story would be better

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

2 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Hmmmm...you know, there could be a movie there- I've already got a title in my head- "Stoopid and More Stoopider". I think it could be a hit.:lol:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

9 hours ago, carlotpilot said:

they are an east thing   that s why the story never got printed     :)

Yup, they KNEW the story was not TRUE............and you know they can't print it if it ain't true!!!!

p5s5j.jpg

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"