Overdrive October 1976 ???

oldspwr

On 7/11/2017 at 0:02 PM, TeamsterGrrrl said:

Agreed- Other than when it relates to old Macks like zoning laws, state regulation of historic vehicles, etc. politics don't belong here. Everyone has complaints about their health care, etc., not just old Mack lovers, so those discussions belong in other forums. We need to discuss relevant topics here, like how do we preserve more historic Mack trucks?

Why don't you take your own advice? Clearly you enjoy stirring the pot as much as anyone.... A call for riots - Page 2 - Odds and Ends - BigMackTrucks.com

• Like 1

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

Just how the HELL did we go from talking about OD magazine to political bashing.  Geezus people, let's take a break for once.

BTW, El Turbo was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the green Peterbilt.  Didn't realize the truck didn't always have the BIG stainless bunk on it.  Yes, Jerry Howard owns it and takes it to most all shows.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

4 hours ago, TeamsterGrrrl said:

You might better focus your ire on the starter of that thread...

Why?, he's not taking the high road in one post and swatting hornets nests in another. Just another Leftist hypocrite... sorry, but you've never done your positions any favors.

• Like 1

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.