Overdrive October 1976 ???

oldspwr

Does anybody have a copy of the October 1976 issue of Overdrive magazine?  In the Sept issue, they mention there is going to be a full write up on Bolus Brockway in Scranton / Dunmore PA.  Just trying to see if this story ever made the October issue.  Here is a pic of the cover...

Thanks,

Tom

October1976FrontCover-vi.jpg

I can't help ya either, but I like that old school Peter Car on the cover of that issue.[emoji4]

Truck Shop

That's El Turbo, now owned by Jerry Howard... He had that Pete at Macungie this year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I do have that issue. I looked for the article but it's  not  in that issue. Seems  to me I remember  an article  in another issue  about Bolus,though. I'll look.  Al  

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I don't  know  if  I  have  that issue  or not,oldspwr? I did remember  a story  on Bolus in one of them. The name was familiar  to  me  because  there was a Bolus Truck  Parts  that used to advertise  in the  T-N-T magazine.  Thanks  for  setting  the record  straight!   Al  

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

1 hour ago, mackey58 said:

Ronnie Regan  was a dumb ass too with his trickle down economic s money goes to money in office democrate or republican his was a puppet  his wife wore the pants

Ronnie was an actor. What does an actor do? he speaks the lines given to him and acts the way the director wants

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

On 7/5/2017 at 1:44 PM, mowerman said:

cant help ya,,,sorry.....but jimmy carter........thiers another asshole,,,all for deregulation....:thumbsdown:.funny how there assclowns are all for something that doesnt cut into thier profits..bob

I'm ignorant on the subject... why would a democrat be for deregulation? Sounds more republican to me.

• Like 2

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

42 minutes ago, mackey58 said:

Yea I was 21 percent interest yep you got your opinion  and I have mine just like Nixon sucked off the jobs to China 

Yes, you were hosed by the high interest rates of the Carter years. Presidents don't set interest rates but their policies influence rates.  Once Reagan came into office, look at what happened to rates...

Interesting rates.png

Edited by grayhair

I'm ignorant on the subject... why would a democrat be for deregulation? Sounds more republican to me.

Think he was pissed off having to pay too much to transport his peanuts.....trains planes busses trucks ....we all took a big hit.on that one...bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Agreed- Other than when it relates to old Macks like zoning laws, state regulation of historic vehicles, etc. politics don't belong here. Everyone has complaints about their health care, etc., not just old Mack lovers, so those discussions belong in other forums. We need to discuss relevant topics here, like how do we preserve more historic Mack trucks?

• Like 1