Pictures of the Week

other dog

lol    one of my first jobs was washing brand new plymouths and scraping off the factory stickers,,,,they hadda beautiful line up then got to drive all these brand new cars in and out of the wash bay at 16 was alotta fun  can still remember how they smelled and looked,,,funny thing i dont remember any of the prices thanks for all the pics tom.. meat looks yummy...ill be doing ribs today first barbeque of the season.woohoo...bob

• Like 1

OD, it's a shame you have to pay for all that fat!, but glad it was tasty! I've been thru all that "has to be tarped b.s." You pick it up in the mud outside, and the receiver puts it in the mud outside! Since they're not the ones tarping it why not! We used to pick up galvanized coils at US Steel Irvin works in W.Mifflin Pa  hadda' be tarped but often as not it got stored outside! You've probably been there! Remember when they used to call owner operators "brokers"? Appropriate right?😁

On 5/29/2017 at 10:36 AM, mowerman said:

lol    one of my first jobs was washing brand new plymouths and scraping off the factory stickers,,,,they hadda beautiful line up then got to drive all these brand new cars in and out of the wash bay at 16 was alotta fun  can still remember how they smelled and looked,,,funny thing i dont remember any of the prices thanks for all the pics tom.. meat looks yummy...ill be doing ribs today first barbeque of the season.woohoo...bob

I'll never forget the total cost of my first new car back November 9th 1972. It was a 1973 Mustang Mach 1with the 351 Cleveland engine. $3,710.63 . It was considered a smog engine and it ran poorly. Until the distributor was reworked, then ran very well. 

• Like 2