1975 Dodge DNT 950 Big Horn

41chevy

I've seen a Bighorn recently -within the last year or two anyway, I haven't been running I-77 much lately- hauling logs on I-77 in Ohio. Tried to get a picture, but never could, except for one blurry one on a rainy day. It was hauling some big logs, as long as the trailer or longer, and i'd see it somewhere between Canton and Marietta pretty often. I don't know if it was this truck or not, but it might have been.

And  back in the 80's we loaded at Galv-Tech in Pittsburgh a lot, and there was some company out of Ohio that had several Bighorns that loaded there a lot too. They brought lumber over around the  Pittsburgh area and loaded steel back to Ohio, that might well have been this company. 

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 2/26/2017 at 0:22 AM, other dog said:

I've seen a Bighorn recently -within the last year or two anyway, I haven't been running I-77 much lately- hauling logs on I-77 in Ohio. Tried to get a picture, but never could, except for one blurry one on a rainy day. It was hauling some big logs, as long as the trailer or longer, and i'd see it somewhere between Canton and Marietta pretty often. I don't know if it was this truck or not, but it might have been.

And  back in the 80's we loaded at Galv-Tech in Pittsburgh a lot, and there was some company out of Ohio that had several Bighorns that loaded there a lot too. They brought lumber over around the  Pittsburgh area and loaded steel back to Ohio, that might well have been this company. 

Probably was. I think they had a few of them.