NOT voting for Trump

41chevy

you know its about high time,,,,some of these crooked SOB.s start paying for thier anti american ways.....i for one am about sick to death of the crooked system sweeping all thier dirt under the carpet,,,,,then carrying oin like nothing happen.....wow too bad we all cant just do that:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:....bob

• Like 1

Well it looks like most of us won God love America and let's hope for the best when I left Los Angeles last night I heard some of the fellows saying they had a big bash all set up for the almighty Queen downtown fireworks and everything I guess they were pretty sure of themselves now she could drowned in her all her sorrows first then confess all of her sins and Billy sorry god we have been screwing the American people and having sex with underaged kids all funded by Americans. Discusting duo. And now where does that leave the all mighty obambi oooooooohhh what happened you worthless cocroach now blow your nose and go home to Mommy ....if you know who she is!!!!!!!!! Lol bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa git all kinda comments now lets hope we can take our country back...... remember folks bottom line now.......you don't work.....you don't eat. Simple plan....bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Preach on Bob. 2nd Thessalonians Chapter 3 Verse 10

I'm wondering if I can still watch the Jerry Springer Show, after the new President takes office? I'm sure the good people would not want to cast away good wholesome programs such as it. Like we need a good cleansing everywhere. I just started with this one.