Pictures of the Week

other dog

On 8/13/2016 at 10:58 AM, HarryS said:

Beautiful scenery at Harper Ferry. As far as "best girl in a car" I have to go with the very first one. Thanks as always for the great pix.

Yep, I mean if I could  have just gotten a little bit farther ahead there would have been so much more to see...just a couple of feets- a couple of feets, and I couldn't get them! Notice she was wearing a dress pulled up to her waist, that's her left leg up against the door...that's the one that got away!

Here's my all time favorite- I took it on I-85 north of Charlotte about 7 or 8 or 10 years ago.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

1 hour ago, hicrop10 said:

Those tires are around $12,000-$15,000 range. Back when me and my brothers were in business we were paying about $6000 for tires and they were for the cat 773 trucks,the trucks pictured are 777.773's 60tons,777 100 tons.

Holy mackle!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

30 minutes ago, 1965 said:

DAMN! They could could get in my way anytime!

Oh 65, remember one thing-if it's got tits or tires, it'll cost you money

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

16 minutes ago, hatcity said:

Oh 65, remember one thing-if it's got tits or tires, it'll cost you money

Oh I know!!

but damn; looky there!!

thats what's working's for; to spend what you make; can't take it with ya! ENJOY!! 

• Like 2

Wow!which topic? I don't think John Brown was too fond of the scenery at Harper's ferry! Lol It is pretty tho' I think the girl with the "leg up" knew you were watching! Maybe Reliable has a load of Amish wagons! I used to have a local route thru Beaver and leetsdale in the 80's brings back some memories.good pics!