The Truckers Report Forum

m16ty

Anybody here a member of The Truckers Report? I signed up there awhile back just to see what was going on. I've come to the realization that if the membership there is a snapshot of the trucking industry as a whole, we are in big trouble. I've never seen a bigger bunch of whiners and just downright idiots that claim to be professional owner operators. There are some people there that know what they are talking about but most you wonder how they have enough sense to get out of bed in the morning, much less operate a truck and stay in the black. I've gotten to where I just go there for comic relief and just shake my head at some of the stuff posted. 

• 5 years later...

I used to go on it when I still had trucks. I liked to use it for entertainment. If you want a really good laugh.....read the thread Worst Companies to Work For.

You will see all kinds of funny names, broken english and people that can't complete a sentence, LOL

Ever since I left the trucking industry I don't even admit to anyone that I was a truck driver or owner operator. I'm too embarrassed now.

38 minutes ago, Bullheaded said:

Ever since I left the trucking industry I don't even admit to anyone that I was a truck driver or owner operator. I'm too embarrassed now.

Not to highjack the thread but I have an uncle that was in the RCMP for 40 years (started in the mid 60's). He is also embarrassed to tell anyone what he did for a living. There are a few occupations that were once respectable but are no longer. RCMP and trucking are 2 great examples.  

• Like 1

I was reading a thread about some guy who just got his CDL and starting with a company & was asking how much experience he needed to have before his wife could ride along with him. I had just taken my boy for his 1st ride (he was 6 months old at the time), and at one of our stops I put him on my lap. What does he do? One hand immediately on the wheel with the other reaching for the shifter & I was lucky enough to snap a pic. So I took that pic & turned it into a meme..."How much experience do I need before my mommy can ride with me?"😂

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 5:22 AM, navypoppop said:

If you think The Truckers Report Forum is something else look at Trucking Truth. Owned and monitered by a so called 15 year driver with a "my way opinion or the highway". 

Wow! A whole 15 years! What a veteran. LOL

• Like 1

• 1 month later...