NEW ECO-FRIENDLY BABY CATAPILLER

41chevy

3 hours ago, tjc transport said:

that is the prototype.

the production version is going to have two crawler tracks on the front for better sidehill stability.

Dual track version is being touted as an inter state hauler.

Projected purchase price is LESS than the cost of a goat and two chickens...

Final production version, with optional parking lock.

5997313896_1f58df0420.jpg

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 6/2/2016 at 7:54 AM, 41chevy said:

Dual track version is being touted as an inter state hauler.

Projected purchase price is LESS than the cost of a goat and two chickens...

Final production version, with optional parking lock.

aka boggy buggy

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, j hancock said:

Put me on the list.  I will take two!

For two chickens more, you can get cup holders and a tinkle bell back up alarm.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

6 hours ago, j hancock said:

If they add too many options, they will start to hurt the fuel economy.

Average BPM (beans per mile) is 3 ounces city and 5 ounces highway, fully optioned out decreases BPM by two large beans

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

Beans per mile...?  It will be difficult for me to do the math because I use cabbage per mile.  What is the bean conversion per slice of cabbage?  Might have to break out the old slide rule for this....

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

11 minutes ago, j hancock said:

Beans per mile...?  It will be difficult for me to do the math because I use cabbage per mile.  What is the bean conversion per slice of cabbage?  Might have to break out the old slide rule for this....

Cabbage is hi-test and is better for higher altitudes and its dissipation factor is faster and requires a canvas or denim containment system...........

Edited by 41chevy

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You guys have too much time on your hands!Lol  any of you cement contractors ever drive a "Georgia buggy"? It's a power wheelbarrow you stand on the back and drive wet cement to the form and dump it.Anyone(like myself) who has ever "wheeled concrete" by hand would appreciate it!

5 hours ago, tjc transport said:

stand?? here in joisey our goygah buggys have seats on them!!!

and tunes.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, 1965 said:

That 2 stroke wouldn’t take off with 300lbs in it 

You'd be surprised, I actually have a concrete customer with a dually wheelbarrow with a set of wheels across the legs, it scoots along pretty good with a weed eater engine. It just doesn't turn, you gotta pick it up to turn it.

• Like 1