Do I need to call Barry

Mike

Can't hurt

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Anyone else come across this issue?  I talked to Mike but everything seems ok on my side.  He did find a work around by clicking on the multi page number to open the thread.  Very strange issue but I cannot duplicate it on my side!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

26 minutes ago, Barry said:

Anyone else come across this issue?  I talked to Mike but everything seems ok on my side.  He did find a work around by clicking on the multi page number to open the thread.  Very strange issue but I cannot duplicate it on my side!

just to let you know what my issue was. the topic reply box would show up blue on any topic and not allow me to type anything in. I did try the contact phones also both #s just rang

Barry

I am using Google chrome also. Have not had the problem here, But over on the Just Old Trucks site there are several multipage (50 to 100) topics which will throw me an error message when I click on the most current page. If I click on the topic header to the first page THEN go to the last page in the page listing at the top it will open OK and then I can reply.

Brocky

13 hours ago, Mike said:

Hush........Obama is listening. He has his Military Advisors taping the conversations.

FWD i'm using Google Chrome.

Google Chrome and JAVA are no longer supported for updates, I found when I had that problem I switched to using FireFox. Java updated on there and no more problems. 

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 5/12/2016 at 4:37 PM, Barry said:

Sometimes, but when I do I just rub my belly with one hand and pat myself on the head with my other hand, while jumping up and down and turning in circles. Been working fine so far.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

5 hours ago, other dog said:

Sometimes, but when I do I just rub my belly with one hand and pat myself on the head with my other hand, while jumping up and down and turning in circles. Been working fine so far.

If you add "OH Crap" in with all that,it lasts for months at a time! 

P.T.CHESHIRE

17 hours ago, other dog said:

What happened with chewing gum , it was a successful method back in the day?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mike said:

What happened with chewing gum , it was a successful method back in the day?

Makes it harder to keep repeating OH Crap over and over.   :)

P.T.CHESHIRE