FH & FW join the other F models in the collection

12 minutes ago, jettertrucks said:

pat was that jeffs truck  did he repower it

Yes Jerry, It was Jeff's truck. He did repower it with a diesel, but i got the Original motor with the deal. Not sure if i will leave the Diesel in in it or return it to the original when i redo it. Btw I saw some internet photos the other day of a green AK Mack tractor you have, still got it?

12 hours ago, Patdbossct said:

Yes Jerry, It was Jeff's truck. He did repower it with a diesel, but i got the Original motor with the deal. Not sure if i will leave the Diesel in in it or return it to the original when i redo it. Btw I saw some internet photos the other day of a green AK Mack tractor you have, still got it?

Spent many evenings drinking beer with Jeff and looking at that truck.  He called me when he sold it to you and I couldn't believe it but as he said going to a good home.

• Like 1

On March 7, 2016 at 8:03 AM, Timothy Maikshilo said:

Spent many evenings drinking beer with Jeff and looking at that truck.  He called me when he sold it to you and I couldn't believe it but as he said going to a good home.

Your more than welcome to visit  it any time !

• Like 1

congrats on those awesome additions. That FH will be awesome when its done up. I went down and looked at it and I found the original fuel tanks and the shroud for it in his scrap pile out back. Did you get those? Plus you got that FW off of Chris, Huh?

On March 8, 2016 at 7:23 PM, ekennedy21 said:

congrats on those awesome additions. That FH will be awesome when its done up. I went down and looked at it and I found the original fuel tanks and the shroud for it in his scrap pile out back. Did you get those? Plus you got that FW off of Chris, Huh?

Thanks and yes i did get that stuff