Holy Hamburgers Batman!

other dog

http://worldstartmz.com/man-kicked-out-golden-corral-after-eating-50lbs-of-food-sues-for-2-million/

The article said this man, who looks to weight about 700 lbs, was thrown out of a Golden Corral restaurant after eating for 7 hours, consuming between 50 and 70 lbs. of food. So now he's suing Golden Corral for 2 million dollars.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

http://worldstartmz.com/man-kicked-out-golden-corral-after-eating-50lbs-of-food-sues-for-2-million/

The article said this man, who looks to weight about 700 lbs, was thrown out of a Golden Corral restaurant after eating for 7 hours, consuming between 50 and 70 lbs. of food. So now he's suing Golden Corral for 2 million dollars.

WTF...

• Like 1

What a typical modern day P.O.S.! Wants to abuse a situation so he can sit his flubbery ass on welfare some more because he's an out of control pig and when he gets called out on it 7 hours into his feeding frenzy he wants to sue. Hope he gets stuck in his chair out of reach of the phone and tv remote for a while for being an a-hole.

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Sad.

GC will probably change their buffet rules to include a time limit. All you can eat within two hours....

Another person who takes NO responsibility for their actions.

And have a weight limit- they'll run you across the inbound scales when you come in the door and across the outbound scales just before you get to the cash register on the way out.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Will get $2 mil dollars and STILL be on welfare!

It’s a serious injustice, and I am deeply insulted!” Mr. Flemmings told reporters.“With my income, I rarely go to the restaurant, so I try to get as much as I can for my money when I do.

Really? You are on welfare and you weigh more then 3 people put together. I can see why you don't go out to eat much, you can't afford to on "my money"(welfare). Jeezus.

• Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

AND He parked his 2015 Mercedes (with a Hillary 2016 sticker on it) in a Fire Zone with a Handicap Sticker!! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

There are atleast 2 criminals in this story- the guy suing and the attorney taking the case. If the government in this country would make a law that counts it would be one that would make the attorney just as responsible as the person bringing a frivolous case forward if it's determined that they are wasting the time of the courts and the people. Maybe that would stop some of this nonsense before It gets started. I haven't seen all the facts but it seems to me that Golden corral certainly provided more than what would reasonably be expected to feed human being.

Or TWO!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Maybe they should counter sue him for putting undue stress on their property like tables, chairs, floors , etc.......Bobby j.

Piss poor chance, but a REAL judge would "weigh" in the fact of 70 pounds of food consumed and 7 hours at the table and bill him!

P.T.CHESHIRE

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE