Window tint glue

windex and a new razor blade.

spray the windex on, let it sit and do it's thing for 15-20 minutes and then scrape off with the razor.

keep it wet and wipe the razor off on a paper towel or rag frequently to keep the edge clean.

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I've got some experience with different films.

Some of them went off clean resting about no glue on the window.

Some kept traces wich I had luck removing with paint thinner and just a cloth.

But once I got to ride off the tint film on my own vehicle and had almost the whole layer of glue on it.

I tried to rub it off using everything starting from gasoline and after an hour of work removed the glass, put a cloth on its full surface, penetrated well with thinner and put into the plastic bag for overnight. Next day the glue became much softer and I fought it over with good amount of thinner and clothes. I took something like 40 minutes though and the other side window was just swapped with the already clean one.

So much depends of a kind of film applied and you never know how it would go until start.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Try the concentrated orange citrus spray, spray on let soak in for few minutes and clean off per instructions - it will remove most glues, even silicon - put a thick cloth under the window so it does not damage any other surfaces

And use gloves

And it smells good if you like citrus and it's natural

• 2 weeks later...