Amber fender lights for a 53 mack

There are a few places to go for antique lens and whole lights. Just Google. I was looking for Green KD lens for my LTL cab lights. hard to come by but found a few websites and got two sets in a matter of a week. Good luck, they are out there.

Your fender lights were made by Guide .....part number 919137.

Same unit used by Harley Davidson 1936 to 1957 front fender lights with either clear or amber glass lens. I believe the Harley dealers sell repros lights and lenses. Paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I checked SLC lighting and they do not have them. The part# is 919137 and the glass lenses only say ARA at the bottom on the outside. Ive seen some that are close but have a different smooth part that goes under the chrome housing.

post-22187-0-30724100-1450745008_thumb.j

This is the Harley lens and light assembly. The lens and gaskets are reproduced in Clear, amber, green, blue and red. This is an original for my 1950 H.D. I also have a white lens for it I bought direct from Harley Davidson. Same Guide part number

attachicon.gifs-l1600 (3).jpg

attachicon.gifs-l1600 (5).jpg

attachicon.gifs-l1600 (4).jpg

attachicon.gifs-l1600.jpg

So at a Harley Davidson store I can give them part# 919137 and they should be able to pull it up? That is exactly what mine looks like. Thanks

So at a Harley Davidson store I can give them part# 919137 and they should be able to pull it up? That is exactly what mine looks like. Thanks

I'll get the Harley Davidson Part number /numbers for you between Christmas and New Years. Their number is theirs, the guide number is on the part, lke MACK and Volvos separate numbers. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

If the gaskets are available I'd be interested in buying rather than making mine. Let us know the details and if gaskets are available independently.

Thanks

Will do.

P.T.CHESHIRE

been lookin for a set of green lenses for kd517's myself for a while. no luck

www.taillightking.com is the place I got my Green marker lights, plastic lens.

Not KD 517's but new. For $100 all 5 lights that match was a deal, 3 green and 2 amber. Even got red, blue and purple plus replacement glass lens for other lights.

No one as ever asked if they were original, they do look good on the LTL. Had to redrill one hole. Old hole is covered by the light anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll get the Harley Davidson Part number /numbers for you between Christmas and New Years. Their number is theirs, the guide number is on the part, lke MACK and Volvos separate numbers. Paul

Did you get a chance to get those part #'s? Thanks

Did you get a chance to get those part #'s? Thanks

I will be their on Tuesday, my go to guy took the Christmas New Years week off. Paul

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

Part number is 68750-38 Style 'B' They are an obsolete part since 2013 and zero in the the entire dealer system. Last retail price was over $140.00. Sorry for getting your hopes up. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

ah man thats not good. I guess ill keep looking or just go without them. Thanks

I'll ask around for you. They were used on a ton of vehicles. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE