Classic B model about 1966

I can barely make out "McClure and Nestor???" on the excavator. Nothing came up on a Google search. The excavator is definitely an old timer. Warner-Swasey Hopto.

There is name on the front of the dump trailer, but I just can't make it out.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

When I clicked on the picture to enlarge it took me to a photo bucket string of about 50 or 60 Mack (mostly Bs) pictures. Really cool.

That's my B photo collection of reference for my mixer restore.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

lots of cool pics in that album

look at this one....is that Jimmy Hoffa?

The one and only!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thanks for sharing. You put together a lot of nice vintage B shots, but the AC album was amazing. I am always impressed with those logs on the back (4-5 FT! In diam) as well as some of the other cargo - cranes, railroad cars, etc. that's with a 4 or six cyl gas motor and a three or four speed! Thanks again.

Thanks for sharing. You put together a lot of nice vintage B shots, but the AC album was amazing. I am always impressed with those logs on the back (4-5 FT! In diam) as well as some of the other cargo - cranes, railroad cars, etc. that's with a 4 or six cyl gas motor and a three or four speed! Thanks again.

More than welcome, glad you enjoyed them.

The AC Christe album is part of the reference for the clone I'm building thanks to Gary Mahan for the dimensions and blueprints Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Jimmy Hoffa standing in front of a B42T to be exact

Hoffa, Spindel and Partin are the names on the back of the photo. Should be around 1956 or so

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE