Pictures From Martinsburg, Pa.

other dog

Tom,

Good to see you and the wifey on Saturday morning. And thanks for posting pics of the show. There were a total of 76 vehicles (trucks, tractors, etc.) by Saturday afternoon but about half left by evening. Sunday a few more units showed but mostly spectators. Weather was sunny and warm with a short shower on Sunday afternoon. We are starting to plan next year's show.

P.S. If anyone is interested in the B fire truck (2300 miles) I will get the phone number....no price, make offer.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Thanks again Tom for attending our show and posting pics. Too bad you could not stay all day. Many more vehicles arrived after lunch. I was not able to take many pics since I was busy with the show.

BTW, it was the Keystone Chapter Show of the ATCA....not ATHS.

Ken

Thanks again Tom for attending our show and posting pics. Too bad you could not stay all day. Many more vehicles arrived after lunch. I was not able to take many pics since I was busy with the show.

BTW, it was the Keystone Chapter Show of the ATCA....not ATHS.

Doug Maney told me that on facebook, I changed the title. I sent you a disc of all the pictures too- mailed it to Canton, that's the only address I had.

There was some fine looking units there- notice the "before" pictures on the side of the White tanker truck. Both the tanker and the dump truck were outstanding restoration jobs, the wooden cabs looked great- you could tell a lot of hours and a lot of dollars went into those trucks. They hauled those in with the yellow B model.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Tom,

The yellow B and trucks belong to Tim Hoover of Saltsburg, PA. He owns a quarry there and is always at Watt's Truck Show. I think I remember him attending Gerhart's and Macungie.

Thanks for the disk...Canton address works!

Ken

Tom, thanks for the pics! i had never seen a farmall with a grader converson before, nice to see some one kept it fron the scrapers! was the brass pole emporiem open? i see you checked in on the blue truck from several diffrent angles!

The sun shine, grass green and blue Mack MH single axle lots of nice old trucks!

Looks like a beautiful day!

Thank you for sharing.

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 2 weeks later...