B model Fire truck, parts, no title Craigslist

Freightrain

You guys are too critical for the offer.

I've just imaguned myself driving on a beach with a company of hot girls and ambrella thought it's a good looking B and it's a cabrio so 5K doesn't seem bad being spent on it. The only sorry (as usual) I need to make too long ride along a beach to get it closer to my home.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Fire truck wise it's a shell with some parts left. Most of the brass fittings, controls and valves are gone. Cab looks stripped of heater, defroster parts and other accessories. Who knows what gone from under the hood, would bet the prime scrap metal is gone. $ 3 grand for the nose if he adds in the rest the truck for gratis. :thumb:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I agree. 3k tops for sheet metal, rest of the truck is stripped and on top of that its another juice brake nightmare most likely. someone stripped all the controls out along with the inside windshield wipers which are about impossible to find. cab floor is rotted and the chrome bumper bent

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg