stupid 4-wheeler tricks...

RowdyRebel

Typical "Crashville" driving...pass a big truck, cut across it's nose, and come to a stop in the right lane because you can't quite squeeze into traffic taking the exit you knew you were going to want to take...

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Oh Boy!!!!!

Gonna be lots of stupid car tricks to watch.

just remember, they may try to use it on you someday.

Regarding the second video, no fun. You could still see his back bumper

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Good thing to have now days. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That's a good thing to have . I have said I am going to get one for the snowplow. There is always stupid things going on around me when I am plowing. Think it would be good to have proof of the idiot passing me doing 90 kph then spinning out and bouncing off the one way. Then saying they were doing 3o and I hit them.

Keith 

Good toy Rowdy,

Now you can bet Tom if collect enough movies to post weekly.

You need to pass by Winfall either though..

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

yeah.......Rowdy yer not living up to your name ! i expected to rear the RODEO SONG playing in the back ground, thats my fav. for driving with idiots...... ".YOU PISS ME OFF..... F----ING JERK......GET ON MY NERVES" !

• Like 2

WSM is probably the ONLY reason I like rolling through Crashville. We're pretty lucky around these parts...C106 (KWKZ) broadcasts from Cape with their tower in Charleston...plays "traditional" country. Pretty good mix between new artists that actually play country (Joe Nichols, Josh Turner, SOME Brad Paisley, etc...) and the older stuff (Hank, Willie, Waylon) and a TON of local and lesser known artists that actually play country music. Wednesday nights is bluegrass night for 3 hours. They've still got turntables in the studio for stuff that isn't on CD or in their computer...and can't forget about their million dollar guarantee. For $1 million, they'll play anything you want to hear whether it fits their format or not...

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!