ChampTruck, NJMP

Doug Maney

back in black....that top video was good.....i wanted to see that black truck loose it throught there again. didn't see the end coming tho

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Thank you to all my friends here at BMT , Iam so blessed to have such awsome friend here . So sorry on slow response but have bin very busy racing Mackvader it the most fun I have ever had with my clothes on !!! Hopefully I will get my go pro video up soon and load it up here . had serveral in the truck looking forward and out the back . But the next 2 weeks will be very busy need to replace trans mounts , ripped out still holding though , king pins , rebush springs on front and change rate check and or change clutch , build new rear end link bar and many other small issues . Also trans in tow vehical has all but died sounds like a airplane is in the cab six gear is gone

Wow! You've been busy! and sounds like you'll stay that way! Good luck in all your fixing and racing! Love all the pictures an video's!

• Like 1