Pictures of the Week

other dog

Good Greendash pictures Tom :twothumbsup:

Nice to see the goat in the place it used to be.

Good catch of the bridge, sorry the weather wasn't perfect to make a high art.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Nice to see some green grass in your pics,i need to change oil in the wifes ride so she can mow the lawns!

We ate a few of our grass trimmers for Easter so I'll have to put the hammer cutter on the Fergi now.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That greendash guy is an ignorant pr*ck. Every time I see him I wave, and he always looks at me like he doesn't know/doesn't recognize me and won't wave back. Plus he's always changing into different disguises. I dunno what thats all about, maybe he's in the witness protection program or somethin......

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Me thinks you were on Route 22 near Blairsville. Did you stop and see Captain Barry or didn't you have time?

I did , I was, and I didn't. And that reminds me- I ran across rt. 422 a time or two, and just east of Indiana where he two MH's, a Brockway, and the 4 wd. International tractor are parked in the field there was a bright red MH hooked to a dump trailer, and an orange and white B model sitting there that i'd never seen before. I didn't get a picture because I wasn't expecting anything new.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That greendash guy is an ignorant pr*ck. Every time I see him I wave, and he always looks at me like he doesn't know/doesn't recognize me and won't wave back. Plus he's always changing into different disguises. I dunno what thats all about, maybe he's in the witness protection program or somethin......

He probably just works too hard to put forth the extra energy it takes to wave- i've seen him driving a Mack, then a Sterling, then get into his straight truck and make deliveries, all in the same day, and hunnerts of miles apart. No doubt he works his ass off.

• Like 1

wow like the ford,that thing looks excellent,and the loadstar,and the food im catching up on repairs at my place... on vacation this week,,,will be staying home drinkin beer and home improvements,,,one trip to galt california,,,for mack parts...bob

Tom, a lot of interesting in the continue of the post, thanks.

I like the Ford truck, it's one of my favorits.

It's surprizingly to me ram meat is a kind of exotic on your side.

The way of barbequeing we here have came from Kaukasus and Middle East.

Most of those folks are Muslims and they don't use pigs as food.

It's a part of their religion but conteins very hard sence.

South-East areas generally have a hot climat so pork gets out of condition quite fast.

Ram is a different story, much less chances to hook up any infection either.

Shure this way of things was formed in the past when people had no fridges and so on.

Nowadays pigs are popular due to higher productivity and easyness to eat.

Ram meat is a bit harder and has a smell if you make it not right.

But if you want a real Kaukasus or East way of barbequing it must be a ram.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I took a ride up Tower Hill Road to the top of Long Mountain in Rustburg yesterday too. This is the mountain from the Food Lion parking lot.

post-1374-0-69248800-1428858638_thumb.jp

The towers-

post-1374-0-17396600-1428858779_thumb.jp

A turkey in the road in front of the house last week-

post-1374-0-82368800-1428858835_thumb.jp

The Food Lion store from the mountain.

post-1374-0-60310000-1428858972_thumb.jp

Rustburg, taken from where the power line goes up the mountain.

post-1374-0-85748000-1428859066_thumb.jp

post-1374-0-23901900-1428859518_thumb.jp

Tower Hill Road-

post-1374-0-44838000-1428859151_thumb.jp

You can see that radar station on Apple Orchard Mountain from here too. This is between where I live and Gladys- the Peaks of Otter are behind the pole. I'm still planning to ride up there and check it out one day.

post-1374-0-80446300-1428859422_thumb.jp

post-1374-0-87630400-1428859464_thumb.jp

• Like 1