Pictures of the Week

other dog

F.W.D. I went to you tube and typed in Mack B-53 mixer Video by Tom Blackwell.A job well done by Tom. Joe D.

Thank you for the compliment, I never thought it was nearly my best effort though. I don't get enough practice! Freightrain has a great one, and one by "Twin Stick Pappy" is my favorite.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Appreciate if one of you long-time BMT'ers could bring me up to speed on the Winfall story. I've been on BMT for 2 years now and really enjoy the Winfall comments and photos, and the "I was in a hurry and didn't have time to help her out," etc.

Can someone tell me how it all began? There must be a story or happening there that got it started.

Appreciate if one of you long-time BMT'ers could bring me up to speed on the Winfall story. I've been on BMT for 2 years now and really enjoy the Winfall comments and photos, and the "I was in a hurry and didn't have time to help her out," etc.

Can someone tell me how it all began? There must be a story or happening there that got it started.

We could tell you.......but then we'd have to kill you..........

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

It's snowing like crazy here. I stepped outside a few minutes ago and my next door neighbor yelled at me and asked if i'd come over and help her get her car out so she could go to Winfall. She said if I did I could come in and get warm, and she'd make it worth my while. I told her "f***k off", and came back inside.

Sounded like a trick to me.

post-1374-0-30830600-1424120637_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

It's snowing like crazy here. I stepped outside a few minutes ago and my next door neighbor yelled at me and asked if i'd come over and help her get her car out so she could go to Winfall. She said if I did I could come in and get warm, and she'd make it worth my while. I told her "f***k off", and came back inside.

Sounded like a trick to me.

attachicon.gifsnow-subaru.jpg

I wouldn't trust a woman that doesn't wear gloves in that kind of weather.

Jim

Speaking of Wilma Flintstone...did you know Kate Bradley (Bea Benaderet) of Petticoat Junction was the voice of Wilma?

(Hey just tryin' go get this thread out of the gutter). :whistling:

I need applogize and make a correction...Bea was the original voice of Betty Rubble...not Wilma Flintstone.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

My grandfather gave me a Wollensak tape recorder. He thought I could have some fun with it.

So, I tied a cord to it and used it as an anchor for my canoe.

I still got mine, though that is not the picture of it. Even have one reel of tape for it too. I'm betting it hasn't been out of the box in near 30 yrs! Mine could record or be used as a PA system also.

Tom, I take calls all day, as long as I'm not tied up with something too busy at work.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"