Barrett Jackson

mack mhe9

Thank you for thinking of us. I started watching that on TV the other night before I went to bed. Saw Reggie Jackson, Richard Rawlings, and Ray Evernham there. The first couple of cars they sold brought crazy money- crazy to me anyway- over $100,000! I can't even remember what they were now.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I like the Diamond T pickup!

Hey, twins! They dress alike.....

I have watched a little bit and spent a lot of money I don't have. Some great looking iron.

The one that killed me was the 1940 Ford pickup hot rod that sold for $350,000!!!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Way too much money fueled by even bigger ego's for me. These things make very person who inherits Dad's old truck think their truck is worth a fortune.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Wonder if that Diamond T was stock under the hood??? Have not watched any of it.. They seem to get WAAAY too much money for stuff at that auction!! Did anybody hear what the DT went for??

A 1941 201 sold for $70,400 and a 1949 has yet to the cross the block. Both very nicely restored still retaining the Hercules motor. The 1949 is a past AACA winner.

A 1947 201 sold for $44,000. Nicely done but not restored to beyond OEM specifications.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Twin Peaks,that's the name of the place!!!,i was in one in DFW awhile ago, I rarely forget shorty-shorts!..................................Mark

And thank you for thinking of us! Holy mackerel- i'd buy all four of those beers that girl's holding, and anything else she might be selling...I mean like a bag of potato chips, a sammich, another beer, doesn't matter...

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

All that stuff vent for so high but you should point out every thing is in beautiful shape. At least they look so on the pics.

I'm with many others, my favorite lot is the last one in the first post. Nobody said though for what where they went.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012