ATHS National Show in York PA

farmer52

The ATHS National show is May 28-30, 2015 at the York Expo Center. I talked to several guys at Gerhart's that said they are planning to attend.

I am going to make hotel reservations SOON before the nearby ones get full. Has anyone investigated hotels or made reservations?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

As usual ATHS only lists the high dollar places. I know there are Super 8, Econolodge, Motel 6, and similiar in the area. will have to Google them. If they are within walking distance of one of the host hotels you can still get a bus pass. I think they were only $5 last year. I understand Shelly has taken over the show operations from Johnson so things should run smoother in the future.

Brocky

JT
Are you an ATHS Member??? Do not quote me on this BUT I think(??), and stand to be corrected, you have to be a member to to show a truck. ATHS IS MONEY HUNGARY!!!!! Nothing like good old ATCA where it only costs an extra $5 for a non-member to show his truck. Also am pretty sure you have to be a member, or at least order it thru a member, to get a $25 four day spectator pass. I was able to get one for my wife's non member girlfriend last year, when I called to get it, Kathy did not question me.

By January they should have the show registration info/forms online at aths.org. Read all the fine print!!!!

Brocky

• Like 1

Brocky

The spectator admission charge is $10 per day per person, under 12 free. If you order the $25 Pass / name tag from KC it is good for the entire show from when trucks start arriving on Mon-Tues thru clean up on Sunday.

Brocky

JT

Are you an ATHS Member??? Do not quote me on this BUT I think(??), and stand to be corrected, you have to be a member to to show a truck. ATHS IS MONEY HUNGARY!!!!! Nothing like good old ATCA where it only costs an extra $5 for a non-member to show his truck. Also am pretty sure you have to be a member, or at least order it thru a member, to get a $25 four day spectator pass. I was able to get one for my wife's non member girlfriend last year, when I called to get it, Kathy did not question me.

By January they should have the show registration info/forms online at aths.org. Read all the fine print!!!!

Brocky

I am an ATCA member not ATHS (I was years many ago and let my membership lapse). Ill look into requirements to display at the show.

I am an ATCA member not ATHS (I was years many ago and let my membership lapse). Ill look into requirements to display at the show.

I am sure you do NOT need to be an ATHS member to show a truck at the show.

Also, I think you can buy the $25 multi day spectator pass at the gate.

I have been to most ATHS Shows the last 15 years. I never heard of membership required to show a truck.The shows are great usually 700-1000 trucks depending on location. In years past the East Coast attracts the most. It is nice it is held in different sections of U.S. as you get to see trucks from all areas. Joe D.

York could be do-able for me. I always wanted to go to the national show. I figured when it was in Baltimore a few years ago it was about as close as it would ever get, but I like York better even though it's a little farther away. I wouldn't go to Baltimore for it, but I could go up 15 and across 30 and sneak into York the back way.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

York could be do-able for me. I always wanted to go to the national show. I figured when it was in Baltimore a few years ago it was about as close as it would ever get, but I like York better even though it's a little farther away. I wouldn't go to Baltimore for it, but I could go up 15 and across 30 and sneak into York the back way.

Actually a better way for you to get there would be I476 to I78, get off at exit 67, drop ramps and allow a stowaway onto your flatbed, then out I78 to 81/83 south..............

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS