Pictures of the Week

other dog

Interesting point about the girls who were looking for some wood...

I like the MH and the train and the peach and so on and so on. And I too like to see the part of the world I have never been too. Thanks again.

That polar bear is cool. Along my last big trip I also saw the animal.

post-3971-0-37379800-1410639798_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Tom

You were right near my place as that polar bear is on the corner of US 25 and SC 8 in Ware Place SC.

I think Lee Gibson in Cowpens has passed away and his son is not doing much with anything. The brush and weeds have all grown up to the point that you can not see anypart of his lot beside the garage. Must be at least 50 old trucks and tractors in it??

Thanks again for your weekly tour of the region. Look forward to it every Saturday.

Brocky

Brocky

Tom

You were right near my place as that polar bear is on the corner of US 25 and SC 8 in Ware Place SC.

I think Lee Gibson in Cowpens has passed away and his son is not doing much with anything. The brush and weeds have all grown up to the point that you can not see anypart of his lot beside the garage. Must be at least 50 old trucks and tractors in it??

Thanks again for your weekly tour of the region. Look forward to it every Saturday.

Brocky

I stopped at the fuel stop at exit 32 to get a sandwich before I went to load and saw a lot of trucks going by on rt. 8 so I decided to take it over to 385 to 26 to get to Newberry. I usually go all the way up to Greenville and get on 385. It was a nice shortcut, probably no quicker but a lot shorter and less traffic. I like to get off the beaten path anyway.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I picked this many peppers today to put with the ones already in the freezer. I went ahead and picked the biggest Tabascos too. A couple of them had turned orange and I picked them before, but I don't know if they were going to turn red or not so I went ahead and picked the biggest and brightest ones. And I bit the end off of one and ate it. I don't know how they compare heat-wise with the jalapenos and cayennes, but my tongue is still burning from it.

Still got a lot of cayennes on the plants that are still green. Here's the entire crop so far-

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.