Bundy Ranch Standoff Against US Gov

1951 Mack LJ

Hannity had the old man on the radio today, and The Kelly File is doing a story on it now. The guy's family has been grazing that land since the 1870's...trying to figure out exactly what went wrong 20 years ago is more than I've got time for. Seems the guy doesn't want to pay the Feds for grazing his cattle on BLM land, but is more than willing to pay the county or the state. So who did his father, grandfather, and every previous generation pay for the ability to graze their cattle on that land? There is something about turtles, too...allegedly "endangered" yet so densely populated that the feds are euthanizing them to control the population. Turtles which for hundreds of years have been coexisting with the cattle, so why change things up now? I doubt the cows give a rip whether there are turtles there or not, and since cows don't eat turtles, I doubt the turtles care whether or not the cows are around. The whole thing just sounds like a huge misunderstanding being escalated to dangerous levels. What it could turn into is VERY dangerous. Will federal agents use deadly force against ordinary citizens? Will ordinary citizens return fire when that happens? Is it going to be another Waco? Or will it be more like the North Bridge? I guess we'll find out soon enough...

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Oil & gas might be a possibility considering the time frame this all began...20 years ago. Why would THIS administration (which has done everything in its power to make domestic energy production as cost-prohibitive as possible...why would THEY escalate matters to benefit "big oil"? A solar or wind farm? That I could see. This administration doesn't seem eager to promote or endorse the extraction or use of fossil fuels. Like I said, if his family has been grazing cattle on the land since the 1870's like he says, who did his father, grandfather, great grandfather, etc. pay for the rights to use the land? If they paid the state (because he claims it is state land), then the feds have no business there. If prior generations made payments to the federal government, then that is who he also needs to pay. Unless he holds the deed to the property, it isn't "his land", and he needs to pay whoever DOES hold the deed to the land for the right to graze his cattle there. If the federal government (BLM, USFS, NPS, etc.) bought the land from the state, they hold the deed to the property and they have the legal right to prohibit him from grazing the cattle on THEIR land, ESPECIALLY if the guy hasn't paid them for the use of THEIR land. It would be like your neighbor wanting to use your pool in your back yard, so he goes down to city hall and pays the city $10 (because your property happens to be inside the city limits) and thinking that gives him the right to enter your property and swim in your pool. Like I said before, I don't know WHO owns the land...only that the guy says he doesn't, the feds can't, and he is willing to pay the county (but not the feds).

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

The government and Obamamma is no different than Putin just take your wright and and land away

Except Russia. the Ukraine oil company Nadra Ukrainy , Russian oil company OAO LUKOIL, American owned Royal Dutch Shell and EXXON -Mobile benefit from the take over of the Ukraine.

See the Ukraine has the Skifska gas field is estimated to hold recoverable gas reserves in the range of 200-250 billion cubic meters. The field is likely to produce five billion cubic meters of gas annually once developed. EXXON - Mobile and Royal Dutch Shell have a 50-year production/ profit sharing agreement that will net EXXON Mobile alone$ 400 to $500 million a year in profit. Putin is the same as Obama. . . anything for big business and a profit.

As for the Environmentalists? The most fertile farm land in the U.S.A. had it's water diverted by the EPA to protect the habitat of a Smelt. On L.I. the former Naval Weapons Center at Calverton has 90% of the development stopped because of a Fiddle Head Fern. Long Island Duck was world famous, the duck farms are all closed because They are near the water! Ducks and Water oh my the humanity of it all!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Aisian built Solar power and Reid against the cows and turtles... all about the monies.

Just for the BLM and Harry F.Y.I.

Tortoise

post-3242-0-43943000-1397338039_thumb.jp

Cow Pie

post-3242-0-37304600-1397338212_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

same bullshit,,happened to the logging industy...kill all the jobs,,to save the spotted owl...(REALLY)wow,,,your government at work....incredible....(IDIOTS) personally,i wouldnt hire any of our government officials to feed my dogs,,,that includes,,,the all mighty king and queen of the USA....bob

In 1973 there was a movie call Executive Action about the Kennedy Assassinations. Probably the 1st "conspiracy " movie on the Kennedy brothers assassinations. The closing scene of the movie is LBJ at what looks like a board meeting. Burt Lancaster listening to LBJ's plans quietly explains the there are 7 major corporations that run the Federal Government and control the world economy, do our bidding and you'll live a long prosperous life. Seems the plot is coming to pass doesn't it. Paul

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

same bullshit,,happened to the logging industy...kill all the jobs,,to save the spotted owl...(REALLY)wow,,,your government at work....incredible....(IDIOTS) personally,i wouldnt hire any of our government officials to feed my dogs,,,that includes,,,the all mighty king and queen of the USA....bob

I haven't used this for several years now, but when they make their big come-back I hope to catch and cook lots of them.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.