Fuel costs?

41chevy

Went to fuel up and see almost a $1 cost per gallon more than the cash price to use a credit or debit card $4.29.9 cash , $5.27.9 debit or credit. Checked a few stations and they all are the same. Is that a N.Y. thing or is it all over and whats it pay for? Tax, processing fee? The attendant had no idea why. Damned if I'll pay an extra $50/60 per fuel up, Just plain can't afford it with this never ending winter. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Around here there are a one or two stations that do .05/gal. The majority of stations have the same cash or credit.

A trip through the ATM to get cash for fuel will save you some money in the long run.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Apparently a Suffolk county legislator anounced a bill to limit credit card costs and a few of the stations found they could hit you a $1 more for credit debit legally in Suffolk County N.Y. I was told by the Suffolk County Consumers Hot Line it is scattered and they are going after the stations that are doing it. THe said to save my receipt if I purchased fuel. We'll See Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

When shit head took office in 08 from (as he said Bush and his oil barons) the national av was1.78 for a gal of gas on shit heads watch the national is 3.74!! Do ya see anyone call him and his buddies oil men when he's got his buddy Warren Buffet haulin the oil outa the mid west on his railroad instead approving the pipeline !!??!!??

Bullhusk

• Like 2

Mobile is the most expensive gas/ fuel in the state of Conn Cumberland farms is vary reasonable if you get on there program its .10 cents cheaper off the pump price You can go to farthest point in the state and its cheaper and its costs roughly .03 cents gallon to deliver it.

Ed

Only 10 cents different here last time I got fuel.

This was Shell down from LIE Exit 66 in Yaphank. New owners new prices. I usually fuel up at the Indian Reservation in Mastic, Diesel is half a buck cheaper than anywhere else. I was just lazy and on the way to ADESSA. I pulled in to the station and pulled out.Fueled up a Hess for $4.19 Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

its around 380 ta 399 around here,,,pull the same shit for credit,,,,its way too expensive,,,glad i dont have to buy it.....ya wonder why the lazy muslum isnt concerned at all....he,,s too busy with the first hag,,,,flipping thru travel brochures im sure.....bob

I have seen a lot of Sunoco stations closing in Jersey (domestic oil) being replaced by Exxon Mobile (middle east oil) BP and Sunoco on rt 31 north of rt 78 are always cheaper then the the Volaro and Hess the Sunoco is now Mobile and more money

BULLHUSK

$3.94 cash or debit. credit is 5 cents more. TODAY!

Palm Beach County is looking into requiring stations to post both cash and credit prices on street signs

And yes the truck stops will kill ya with the price

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

So much oil here in this country, and still no break on it. I was In Libya 5years ago paid $2,95 for filling up a land cruiser! Yes total sale full tank $2.95. Paid $3,75 for a cup of coffee at the hotel. Yes in 1997 I paid $.99 gallon in GA filling up. Fu...ck face has done nothing for us here

If you read some of my past posts I say the same thing, why if we drill on fed land or private land should we in this country be part of OPEC? Where is the benefit for the American people? We The People!!?? I know what I spent in fuel last year, and it was uncalled for when we have so much of it, but when will it be a plus for the people instead of selling it off to the highest bidder and we get no break? Please tell me where my thinking is distorted ?

BULLHUSK

• Like 1