Apple Pie

other dog

oh ya,,,wife will be baking all kindsa pastries next couple days...cant wait to sample the goods,,,me and my neighbor decided to cook ribs for new years eve,,,did it last years froze our asses off but had a ball,,,just cooked outside,,then ate indoors.worked out well...get drunk and no one has to worry about getting home....bob

half a liter is about 2.1 cups, a liter is just over a quart, like 1.05 quarts I think so 4.2 cups, id try it at 2 cups and then go for the extra if it was still smooth, might try it actually, of course its been almost 4 years since I had any alcohol at all, the day before I went to IQ in Feb 2010.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Tom : I'll send my address via PM On Facebook to get on the Shine list err I mean Hotsauce list .. :loldude:

Yardo My grandfather told me if they was running low of gas in a truck back in the 50's & 60's they poured shine down the gas tank & the service truck ran like a top if that gives ya an idea ..lol

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

yup. same here, lots of people are makin the apple pie but if you make it with everclear, its pretty much shit, yuk. my friend is in the army and actually got me some stuff that 'Tickle' made on the moonshine show. it was peach flavored with actual diced peaches in the bottom. would kick you ass let me tell ya. im on vacation in Nashville for x mas. let me tell ya these boys are serious about their good whiskey down here

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Maddog in Nashville? Man that makes like 6 BMT members that have come thru here and not given me a reason to drive the Superliner for a meet. Ha, like I really need an excuse to go for a drive.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I jarred it this morning...

post-1374-0-30843500-1387913814_thumb.jp

ended up with 7 quarts, one half pint jar, and a little juice glass full. I drank the juice glass. Too bad the recipe makes so much, i'd tweak it a little. It's very sweet, and you can not taste the alcohol. What I used was only 80 proof, i'd cut back on the sugar, cider and apple juice is already sweet anyway, and maybe increase the liquor amount just a little bit. But it's good!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Decided I'd give it a shot with some Tennessee shine, this stuff is made not far from a friends house, its 52.5% alcohol 105 proof about as close to real shoe as you'll get. Probably because they used the recipe from the real stuff they made before they got a license.

post-5240-0-85729300-1387920905_thumb.jp

Had a nip of this earlier tonight over at a friend's Christmas Eve Gathering. Since my surgery I am not a big drinker (not that I ever was to begin with) and it damn near knocked me on my ass!!! You can't see the marischino (sp?) cherries in the bottom.......Smelled and tasted like cherry-flavored gasoline. Maybe it was.

post-1729-0-06384200-1387939632_thumb.jp

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Mike is a saint, he probably gets all the stuff the rest of us don't qualify for at Christmas. I know I've been naughty, mmm I remember it well!