Pictures Of...The Week...

other dog

Tree rats are not welcome!

My niece Cassie shoots so many, she better learn how to make squirrels um, prairie dog stew.

I can tell the difference, prairie dogs stand on their hind legs and look around and squirrels just sit, or jump around from one thing to another.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Me too Mark, I did grab another shot after i'd passed it, but you still can't see much detail.

attachicon.gifDSCN1191.JPG

That jobsite was at a gas well and most of those gas and fracking companies are from out west, have workers from all over the country.

Looks like a Dodge pickem up next to it, in the background is a Dodge Ramcharger and John Deere A/B. Nice detail!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

And he left this poor woman stuck in the snow

Mmmmm, wait was this about trucks st some point? I like the Superliner sitting by the river too, need an RW 713 quad myself.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"