A few more random Macks

The black B-70 something w/sleeper cab,looks like it could be an old GREENSTEIN truck I have a picture of (somewhere).Looks to be in it's second career in this picture(if it is the same truck!).Nice pics,Mark..........Al

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Yep! Kinda looks like It, Mark.But now that I see it again,this sleeper looks to have crank out (Jalousie) windows (instead of a stationary window) & a small like ventshade above it.Not saying somebody couldn't have modified it over the years (because that never happens! :loldude:...yeah, right). Just sort of a "stumper". Did you ever see a truck from the old days in a picture and wonder "where is that truck right now?" I do it all the time!...........................Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Yep! Kinda looks like It, Mark.But now that I see it again,this sleeper looks to have crank out (Jalousie) windows (instead of a stationary window) & a small like ventshade above it.Not saying somebody couldn't have modified it over the years (because that never happens! :loldude:...yeah, right). Just sort of a "stumper". Did you ever see a truck from the old days in a picture and wonder "where is that truck right now?" I do it all the time!...........................Al

A little off the suject here but I find it very interesting to look at the old Showtime brochures from the mid to late 90's on the ATHS website and recognize a truck with a new owner or wonder where that beauty is today because I have never seen it.

Dammit Mark! Just when I thought I'd seen everything, you find something I haven't.

The Morrissey trucks are all class, the F model in the background looks pretty sharp, too.

Greenstein had a bunch of Great Dane stainless reefers. Maybe the one in the top pic was theirs.

• Like 1

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Had a ENDT673C(250hp stock) if I remember right,felicello 122.Got to find the issue with the For Sale ad in it.Listed all the specs of both the RS/RL and the FS/FL.