Colfax,N.C. ATHS Show

other dog

Excellent. This is a nice surprise as I thought truck show season was winding down. Maybe I should look at a damn calender some time.

Butt C gets my vote.

Nice trucks but what is wrong with the guys head? Did the Macaw crap on his head?

mike

The truth is even more frightening than that: He did it to himself and It was intentional.

Jim

I was going to buy another McLean truck but a guy in front of me bought the one I wanted. It was a cannonball GMC cab, same as the tanker here, with a canvas top trailer. He had the tanker at first, already in the bag, then changed his mind and got the ragtop van. They were only $25.

So then I asked about the McLean crackerbox. As soon as the man said "well, that's a hand built model..." I knew I couldn't afford it. He said "I got a hunnert and a half on it, but I will take a hundred."

It didn't really look any better or more detailed than the cannon balls though. I left it there.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Wish I could have made it down but i didn't get home till about 10 o'clock last night. Some trucks I hadn't seen before too! I gotta vote for butt "B"! I like the boots women are wearing these days!............................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I know who owns it. That's Doug Fetterly. Hes on his way down to Florida and stopped at this show along the way.

Thanks. I have seen pictures of it before but would never have guessed it was Doug's being so far south.

we took a 1957 mack b and a mack 1928 al and 1988 superliner to show great weather very good turn out at that show 2hour ride from home but it was nice day

I saw your trucks there,saw them in Winchester too. Got pics on the flickr link.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.