You might be an Obama voter if..................................

David

King Nothing and his loyal moochers.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I am truely amazed how he b.s's and people eat it up. Best example so far is "the ACA web site dosen't work because of GWB's Paticent Data Base was not done" ( Bush Did It) Are the people that stupid or just being "correct"?

I notice the media is playing down the cut in Food Stamp monies or or Seibius telling the hearings that it is " illigal for here or government workers to apply for O care. But big out rage over Romney telling Obama not to compare ACA to Massachuetts Common Wealth Care.

Would'nt feed him, lodge him or like him and he best not be near my house after dark.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Wow Paul, how true. I've been wondering why we don't Impeach in this country? We sure are way past due.

mike

Unfortunatly, the Senate and the House would never put the positions on the line for that! Politics is now about perks and power, not about the counrtry or the people. Plus the Race Card would immediatly surface in the Media. Paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Unfortunatly, the Senate and the House would never put the positions on the line for that! Politics is now about perks and power, not about the counrtry or the people. Plus the Race Card would immediatly surface in the Media. Paul

YES, You sure hit the nail on the head. Unfortunatly too the minority now, has no say.

mike

This president is so ungodly and so is his followers.If you voted for him the second time I say you deserve what is to come. The Bible teaches me to use the signs of time for whats to come.It tells me how easy it will be for the man of sin or antichrist to fool and gain support of the people.They will suck up to him until the Lord comes back.When this thing is all said and done some one will have to admint its not all Obama to blame cause his suck ups did boo God at the democratic convention and its a good thing I am not their God but I do think they have his attension.

Glenn, Sure sounds like you have done your homework in Revelation.

mike

YES, You sure hit the nail on the head. Unfortunatly too the minority now, has no say.

mike

Only obamama and the inner circle. . .(Reid, Sebielius, Carney (Herr Doktor Gobbles), the new EPA Head, etc) have a voice. No body else except the illegals. Even the media pushes his "wishes". What makes me nervous is no Biden sightings. WHAT the heck is he up to.

We have 3 major hospitals on L.I. that are either closing down completely or cutting services because of the ACA requirements, no mention in the media except that the president said we need to allow for the " ACA services to level off". More cheer leading for the inner circle or as my wife calls the the CBC - The Corrupt Bastards Club. Now when part 2 of the sequester kicks in on January and the DOD loses 60% more of their budget, we will have more daily speeches, more cheering from the media and more blame on GWB and staff. . . more cheering from the media. . .

P.T.CHESHIRE

Only obamama and the inner circle. . .(Reid, Sebielius, Carney (Herr Doktor Gobbles), the new EPA Head, etc) have a voice. No body else except the illegals. Even the media pushes his "wishes". What makes me nervous is no Biden sightings. WHAT the heck is he up to.

We have 3 major hospitals on L.I. that are either closing down completely or cutting services because of the ACA requirements, no mention in the media except that the president said we need to allow for the " ACA services to level off". More cheer leading for the inner circle or as my wife calls the the CBC - The Corrupt Bastards Club. Now when part 2 of the sequester kicks in on January and the DOD loses 60% more of their budget, we will have more daily speeches, more cheering from the media and more blame on GWB and staff. . . more cheering from the media. . .

This is off topic, but what hospitals are closing?

Jim

We are knee-deep in government sycophants these days. But, you can smile gentlemen, and have the satisfaction of knowing that a day of reckoning is coming for each of those a-holes you mentioned. I think of the fourth verse of the Battle Hymn of The Republic and I smile to myself. That verse says "He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment-seat." And indeed, their day will come...

(The hospitals are closing because Oblamer care is reducing the amount the government pays for Medicaid patients and the number of those patients is skyrocketing.)

• Like 1

we have a year to turn him into a lame duck, I will not donate to the progressive parties dem or rep. I believe ill use freedom works or similar group. I'm tired of all these thiefing bastards riding the gravy train giving all of us the middle finger. THEY NEED TO GO!!!!

This is off topic, but what hospitals are closing?

Glen Cove Community Hospital closes all except ER by May 2014 (1250 personal lose their jobs), Stony Brook Hospital is closing Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Physical Therapy, and Organ Transplant services and limiting services in ER. The North Shore Medical Group is ending all services at Syosset Hospital except ER and the same at Plainview General Hospital.

Saint Charles in Port Jefferson is a Therapy Hospital and is talking about shutting down 500 beds and the entire Occupational Therapy services. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Glen Cove Community Hospital closes all except ER by May 2014 (1250 personal lose their jobs), Stony Brook Hospital is closing Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Physical Therapy, and Organ Transplant services and limiting services in ER. The North Shore Medical Group is ending all services at Syosset Hospital except ER and the same at Plainview General Hospital.

Saint Charles in Port Jefferson is a Therapy Hospital and is talking about shutting down 500 beds and the entire Occupational Therapy services. Paul

Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) is cutting jobs because of Obummer. My wife's cousin (55) is a dentist and is retiring at the end of 2014 because of Obummer. I think what is happening is only the "tip of the iceberg".

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Wow, that's a huge hit. The Island's population has probably doubled since many of those hospitals were built.

My cousin has been a nurse at St. Charles since the mid-70's, I wonder if she's thinking about retiring, tomorrow is her 61st birthday.

Jim

Over 4 million not counting the illegals, in Nassau and Suffolk Counties alone, more if you include Queens and Brooklyn.

Part is the reduced Medicare, Medicad payments, part is allowed Insurance carrier payments and part is the stiff penalties. Stony Brook and Saint Charles had 11 or 12 approved insurance carriers now under the ACA the have 2 and 4 approved carriers respectively. Hospitals and Doctors both pay a "fee" if a patient returns for addition treatment within 60 days. Example of the ACA law is If you have a broken arm and return in 30 days for x rays and and smaller cast. That is considered a re treatment of a previously "cured" illness. There for the Hospital or doctor is liable for up to a $30,000.00 "fee" levied by the IRS. The IRS figured 4.5 billion in fees for not purchasing health insurance and 5.7 to 6.5 billion for Hospital and Doctor non compliant "re treatment". Just a money maker for the feds to piss away on no needed crap.

When you are Hungry, Cold and Sick you won't be watching what the gov is doing. . . . worked in the USSR, Cuba and Gernany.

Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE