You might be an Obama voter if..................................

David

Unfortunatly, the Senate and the House would never put the positions on the line for that! Politics is now about perks and power, not about the counrtry or the people. Plus the Race Card would immediatly surface in the Media. Paul

Agreed! the next biggest issue is the lack of political will to do ANYTHING about the situation. The Dems want paid voters and the Republicans want cheap labor. It's all at the expense of America and the Americans. It is truly time for a third party and we need to push for a constitutional convention to regain STATE's rights and put the fed back where it belongs...UNDER the control of the people and not IN control of the people. Hear out Mark Levin some time. Read his book.

Over 4 million not counting the illegals, in Nassau and Suffolk Counties alone, more if you include Queens and Brooklyn.

Part is the reduced Medicare, Medicad payments, part is allowed Insurance carrier payments and part is the stiff penalties. Stony Brook and Saint Charles had 11 or 12 approved insurance carriers now under the ACA the have 2 and 4 approved carriers respectively. Hospitals and Doctors both pay a "fee" if a patient returns for addition treatment within 60 days. Example of the ACA law is If you have a broken arm and return in 30 days for x rays and and smaller cast. That is considered a re treatment of a previously "cured" illness. There for the Hospital or doctor is liable for up to a $30,000.00 "fee" levied by the IRS. The IRS figured 4.5 billion in fees for not purchasing health insurance and 5.7 to 6.5 billion for Hospital and Doctor non compliant "re treatment". Just a money maker for the feds to piss away on no needed crap.

When you are Hungry, Cold and Sick you won't be watching what the gov is doing. . . . worked in the USSR, Cuba and Gernany.

Paul

What a f*****g mess........

Jim

Glenn, Sure sounds like you have done your homework in Revelation.

mike

Mike on judgement day non of us will have a excuse that will hold up in court very long.That also goes true with what we see that will happen some day cause we all have computers and the info is out there if we want to kown what is happing.I am just glad that my parents and others did not forget their children like we are.I and many are taking the stinuses money that the goverment is blowing in some way.I spend some of it thru the jobs that we get from that money and some just take it cause its free.More is on the take than are paying in.That is not going to stop cause its like a run away train and know one dares to get in the way.The this morning China tells us how they can blow us away with no problem which i believe.Then we hear earth qakes here in Okla ever few weeks and yes Revalation is beginning to have some meaning.

• Like 1

glenn akers

We are knee-deep in government sycophants these days. But, you can smile gentlemen, and have the satisfaction of knowing that a day of reckoning is coming for each of those a-holes you mentioned. I think of the fourth verse of the Battle Hymn of The Republic and I smile to myself. That verse says "He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment-seat." And indeed, their day will come...

(The hospitals are closing because Oblamer care is reducing the amount the government pays for Medicaid patients and the number of those patients is skyrocketing.)

That is a promise

glenn akers