Here I go again!

bullhusk

Obummer said he didn't like our national anthem when he was campaigning, said it was very aggressive in nature and we needed to make it more peaceful. WTF MAN! freakin liberal nuts are going to give our country away if someone doesn't stop em.

ya,,,remember that,,,he also doesnt salute the flag,,,or believe in prayer day,,,and everyone is ok with this???????like wow man.lol.bob

Keep us in the loop with the school's reply.

The kids don't want me to say any thing just yet (they know how I feel about this STUFF!!) but I will see what comes down the pike the next few weeks! In the mean time the wife took a video on her cell phone this morning of him singin the song! So we are gonna see if we can get it on here!!

BULLHUSK

Geez Ernie! what next? schools down here said MANDATORY Spanish next year for my boy! Not on my dime (taxpayer) says me! so he wont be taking it,but will have to take extra classes to make up the difference in grades! Mrs. Vision and myself TOLD the PTO NO ONE im my family is or speaks Spanish so theres no need for him to learn a second language,when they are barely teaching ENGLISH anymore! I can understand your frustration my friend!..................................Mark

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Geez Ernie! what next? schools down here said MANDATORY Spanish next year for my boy! Not on my dime (taxpayer) says me! so he wont be taking it,but will have to take extra classes to make up the difference in grades! Mrs. Vision and myself TOLD the PTO NO ONE im my family is or speaks Spanish so theres no need for him to learn a second language,when they are barely teaching ENGLISH anymore! I can understand your frustration my friend!..................................Mark

Coming soon........,

"Press1for English"... The Spanish kids need to learn English...No????? It's our school tax money Mark,so you have every right to protest!!

Ernie DS

• Like 2

been to two school board meetings in the last two months, once in concern of common core crap the other in support of our ffa program, I could hardly believe that I was the only parent there. guess now I know how all this shit gets shoved down our necks. If we don't stand up and reject this crap they just get their way unopposed !!!!!!!

8th graders HAVE to take french or Spanish. Our school dont require a language once in high school. Im in Spanish 4 and still haven't learned anything(more like dont remember or care). Its my last year of it since im a junior. I suppose its good to use to yell at the illegals coming in the country.

Matt

I am not the best at the English language but let's teach our kids correct ENGLISH first!!!

When I was in school, a foreign language was an elective. Now it sounds like English will be the elective.

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I Graduated from MCHS In 94 ' my 10th grade English teacher told me I needed to bring my grade up to an A or B So I could take Spanish .

@ that time the Mexican population wasn't heavy here in the Memphis area yet I Told my teacher I didn't need to take Spanish & She said your loss not mine .

About 96 or 97 is when I started seeing the Mexican population explosion here in the Memphis area . What little bit of Spanish I do know is from the Mexicans ive worked with & from the one who are my neighbors .

Makes me wish I would had listen to my teacher now .

& as far as the National anthem is concerned I was taught to take my hat off & cross my heart . I forgot 1 time as a kid & my great uncle liked to knck me into the following year .

:mack1:

• Like 1

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: