Pictures of the Week

other dog

The Bullnose's have been there for the last 20 years. There is a blue/black third one that moves around once in a while. A few years ago someone on the ATHS site checked them out and the owner thinks they are made out of GOLD!!

The B models have only been out about 5-7 years. They yellow one was originally a mixer/dump.

Brocky

The Bullnose's have been there for the last 20 years. There is a blue/black third one that moves around once in a while. A few years ago someone on the ATHS site checked them out and the owner thinks they are made out of GOLD!!

The B models have only been out about 5-7 years. They yellow one was originally a mixer/dump.

Yep, there's another one over there hooked to a trailer.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I'm thinking about buying a Smart Car, just so I can beat the hell out of it with a baseball bat.

That's my favorite shade of blue on the T800.

That's the most Bullnoses'(?) I've seen in one location, outside of a truck show. I like the Silver Eagle bus. I think the round headlights would date it to the '70s or early '80s (??)

• Like 1

Jim

You went to Lakehurst and you couldn't swing by for a cup of coffee? :thumbsdown:

I don't know where Hellertown is, but I lollygagged at Opal until 11pm, then hauled ass to Lakehurst when there was little traffic on the road. When I left I didn't stop until I got to the truckstop on 301 in Maryland, then I ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner and took a nap until the beltway traffic was pretty much gone then I hauled ass to Petersburg. Fortunately I don't have to run northeast very often, but when I do I can't get away from there fast enough!

• Like 1

I should be almost to Pittsburgh now. I got to the shop about 11:45 and my truck wasn't there. The washer guy had it down the street washing it. I waited about an hour and a half before he finally brought it back, then the landing leg on the passenger side of the trailer wouldn't come up. We wound them up and down and got it most of the way up by lifting it as someone cranked the handle. Apparently the gears are stripped on that side.

Then I was worried that it might drop on it's own as was motoring up 79 about 200mph, so I put a 2'' ratchet strap on it to hold it up. That didn't really look so good, might attract attention from the wrong people. So I called Jeff and 'splained the situation and asked him what he wanted me to do. He said he'd get them to fix it in the morning and just to wait until tomorrow to go, so I left there peeling rubber in the Ranger and came back home. All because the truck got washed.

• Like 1

DAMN IM BLIND !!!

Just remember,when hauling ass,you want multiple stops LTL,NOT TRUCKLOAD!..........................Mark

Amen Brother !! otherwise the DOT Fine would be outrageous . :loldude:

you need a double trailer to move these.

I was thinking of Randy M (Sleepwalker) Pete & Lowboy trailer cause forget wide load that's definitely a oversize load :loldude: & remember Randy has a heavy haul tractor & lowboy trailer ;)

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: