Mack Rears

DCR

That was an E/Z one!! And don't put a dump body on it like some a these Jersey nuts do!! LOL

You just ruined my plans! LOL. No if I get it I will keep it as a road tractor. It needs a lot of TLC but can be bought for scrap price. Not sure if I need another project.

Thanks for all of the help everyone.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

Ive seen factory small double frame tractors people put lift axle on with a15.5 dump body frame didn't last long .I had three 82 r- models where the frame broke right under the drivers seat pulling gas tankers. End up stretching and double the frame from front to rear with all new rails & x members

Ed

My dad's is a converted tractor with 38k's and it does fine. Total truck/cargo is 54k.

If you have 38's in back with a 10 or 12,000 lb front your still under the 54k. If you have maybe a 10 yd body and gross around 50k I guess it would be ok but I have seen some a these guys put 70,000 on these and you can smell the brakes and gear oil when they come in to dump there loads!

BULLHUSK