Cruiseliners

I am seeking info about a picture that was sent to me of a trucking co. that has a fleet of Cruiseliners, all of them are black and shiny. All I know is in some of the pics there is snow and they were pulling tankers. If anybody knows any info about them I would be grateful. Thanks

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

Thankyou. Sure are beautiful trucks. I would like to talk to someone at this company to ask how he is getting his parts. I'm struggling to keep one Cruiseliner going. They have an interesting set up. That one truck on the end of line up looks like an 83 but it has the front flush mount directional. I was under the impression that only the 75's did that. i'm sure none of the "east coast" Cruiseliners did that.

Edited by ws721

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

Wow!! Those to me are jaw droppers.... My uncle had a brown cruiser and I loved it. Those black ones are stunning. Id trade my MH for one of those for sure.

Let me know when you are going to sell your MH. :)

The Cruiseliner is a nice looking truck but I like the MH better.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Thankyou. Sure are beautiful trucks. I would like to talk to someone at this company to ask how he is getting his parts. I'm struggling to keep one Cruiseliner going. They have an interesting set up. That one truck on the end of line up looks like an 83 but it has the front flush mount directional. I was under the impression that only the 75's did that. i'm sure none of the "east coast" Cruiseliners did that.

I hear ya. I used to haul up to Kohler and Sheboygan WI quite a bit and I would always see one of these trucks and I thought it was cool

that somebody was still running a Cruiseliner, but little did I realize is that there was a bunch of them that I was seeing. Not until I saw them

all roll into this truck show did I realize I had seen a bunch of different trucks. My first thought also was how is he keeping them going, it is

hard enough as an O/O let alone having drivers in them, but more power to him and the best of luck to you, its always cool to see old iron

still running down the road.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Does anyone have a good contact number for Brian Schwind? I'm trying to get ahold of him and all listed numbers on the Internet seem to be bad..?? Anyone on here live in the Glenbeulah Wi area also??

Thanks

Jason

I tried calling up there awhile back to see if he had any extra windshields,# for the shop has been disconnected.