Repainting Mack Mixers

WE have a really good group of 10 body shop technicians and a great painter who all take a lot of pride in the work they do. It gets pretty cut throat trying to compete with gypsies painting outside or without a paint booth with no overheads, EPA requirements or OSHA laws to comply with. In the end fast turnaround time, quality and the fact WE have been in business for 45+ years keeps our big fleet customers like Harrison coming back to us.

Damn, how much to paint an 85 Superliner?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

With That Green & White Paint it looks like Cordova Concrete Bulldog's out of the Memphis area . Threw me for a loop @ 1st till I seen the different name before new paint . .

The New paint jobs looks good .

:mack1:

I thought the same thing, Mack! Have you ever seen their salvage yard? As of a few years ago, they had all kinds of DM parts, and they were willing to sell them really reasonable, too, since they were phasing out the DM's and going with new Vulvas and Granites.

Jake

The amount of work is impressive.

The ready product looks nice on the pictures.

The approach to a deal you described is too reasonable.

I wish you to keep that all and have a luck on business.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012