Pictures of the Week

other dog

My Grandma got smaller as she aged, but nothing compared to what the Statue of Liberty is going through.

That's a nice little collection of Fords. The 9000(?) in the back has the fancy-schmancy grille and might even have the dee-luxe Custom Cab option.

Jim

Sharp Pete, not overdone just super clean.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I think I like that Pete more because it doesn't have any emblems on it than anything else, that means there's a chance that the "I drive a Peterbilt" mentality isn't too severe. That and like above its not overdone just clean smooth lines, not a lot of mismatched lights and stick on stainless.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I got an old kw wrecker just like that with roll up doors and drawers in the side of the sleeper.... Needs a new engine, just ain't got time. Lovely pictures though other dog, its always nice seeing your journeys!

where you keep your drawers is your own binness, nobody's gonna fault you for it here.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.