Mike the western F is a 69 runs good and is not for sale, that's about all I could get out of him. I wonder if you could ever find the right bumper for that truck, sure would look better if the grille and bumper matched.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Sorry for slacking on the pics I've been doing a lot of running for work and I try not to use my phone for pics while I'm driving.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Yeah the Western stuff never really took hold in TN it was mostly east coast Macks here.

• Like 1

Yeah the Western stuff never really took hold in TN it was mostly east coast Macks here.

Ya I was told by a retired Salesman for Tri State Mack who I see @ the gym 3 days a week, for along time they couldn't get a new Western Mack here for a number of years . he said for along time that the Western Mack's was restricted to the Western States .

But I know as soon as they did JTW Trucking was 1 of the 1st companies here in the Mid South Area to have a SuperDog !

He didn't say exactly why . if I see him tomorrow i'll ask him .

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

I Often wondered what happened to those R models Mr. David had . Good to know those trucks are still here in the Mid South . I Remember when he ran for Congress . he talked w/ a lot of sense & thought he would do a lot of good for N.Ms myself . He seems like a laid back fella .

& Ya your right it takes a hell of a man to drive a pink truck . but id drive a pink truck in honor of a friend who like a 2nd mother to me & who passed years ago from Brest Cancer. I remember JTW Had a Couple of Peach Colored R Models back in the day . I almost bought 1 for a lowboy tractor when pop talked me into buying a GMC Brigadier <_<

Another R Model Id love to get my hands on is the 85 OR 86 R686 Tandem dump WS Jordan had for years . Used to know the driver for that truck & that truck was his baby . though it had a 9spd Road Ranger the rest was Mack drive train & that ole 350 Mack w/ 5" straight pipe sounded good coming out of the pits loaded .

Are you talking about Jordan that had a pit over there off of Goodman Road between Olive Branch and Southaven? If I remember correctly, that truck used to be white with a red Ox bed, then it got painted a teal green with a black bed? It was pretty sharp.
  • Like 1

Jake

Are you talking about Jordan that had a pit over there off of Goodman Road between Olive Branch and Southaven? If I remember correctly, that truck used to be white with a red Ox bed, then it got painted a teal green with a black bed? It was pretty sharp.

Yup Jake that's it we used to haul out of Jordan's when we had job in that area .

its been awhile since I've seen the truck so its possible Jordan has repainted the truck . I always liked that truck .

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

• 3 weeks later...