Chevy Titan 90 at Macungie

vision386

Just wondering if anyone got any good pictures of that restored Titan 90 at Macungie? I have an uncle who is a big fan of Astro's and Titans,and i'd like to send him some pictures of it....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

That was a nice truck! I can remember going to the '72 Chicago Auto Show with my Dad and a buddy.We got to sit in Chevy's display Titan/90.There is a b&w photo of the truck on Hank's. We walked away shruggin' our shoulders sayin',"it aint no :mack1: "!! LOL!

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Thanks JT,thats just what I was looking for! I knew someone had posted pictures,just couldn't remember who!......................Mark

Hey Mark,

You should build a model of it! All the parts are available.

Cheers Mate,

• Like 1

Richard Mark

Owner / Master Model Maker

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck

Hey Mark,

You should build a model of it! All the parts are available.

Cheers Mate,

Been getting some parts together for a model of a 1:1 Astro I drove for Atlas Van Lines,i only need the newer style wide grille,i have found it is also available in photoetch,but it is from Europe somewhere? I think it is the Modelmaker shop? or something like that. Just a little reluctant to order without know about exchange rates,shipping etc. you are right though,that Asrto would be a killer model! wouldn't be all that difficult either!................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I think the owner was posting progress pic's of that on the ATHS site when he began the project. I had forgotten about that project until now. The father of a friend of mine back in our high school days had an Astro with a droolin' dozen in it.