Some Macks from Walcott

There were a few more I thought I'd taken pics of ,but guess I missed. It was a great show as always,even better I thought with the extra day.Truck count was down some,but Iowa 80 didn't have many of there's out this year,as they've expanded the museum so most stayed in there to be looked at,so that made it kinda decieving. The weather was good,crowd was good,pork chops good as always.

very nice thanks for posting,,,went to ATHS meeting yesterday,,,thier just getting worse and worse,,,very poor turnout,,,only 11 of us at alamo truck stop,im sure some of you know of it,,and the tea was absolutely horseshit,,it looked like the waitress had taken it from somebody that didnt want it,,,ice was all melted...and it was all diluted and tooo sweet

very nice thanks for posting,,,went to ATHS meeting yesterday,,,thier just getting worse and worse,,,very poor turnout,,,only 11 of us at alamo truck stop,im sure some of you know of it,,and the tea was absolutely horseshit,,it looked like the waitress had taken it from somebody that didnt want it,,,ice was all melted...and it was all diluted and tooo sweet

That the Petro? When I went to Herlong stopped there to scale.

Mike

Congrats on the award and thanks for the pictures. We came back from MI on Saturday, I was thinking about swinging by that way but did not get much feed back from my traveling family companions, they were already looking at about 12-13 hours being on the road and they were ready to sleep in there own beds, the dog was the only one interested in riding more.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Super Mutt lit up for the Lights at Night part of the show.. Real proud of the old girl,placed 3rd in the '87 and older Working Truck class in the Super Truck contest.

attachicon.gif024.JPG

Atta' boy Mike! glad to see the old girl "represent" as the kids today say LOL! congrats on the award!.........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

That the Petro? When I went to Herlong stopped there to scale.

Yup that's the place,we used to drop trailers across the street when we had a show in Reno,made it nice cause you could bob-tail downtown,got a parking ticket last time I was in Reno for taking up two spaces (beat it, cause I put money in both meters!)......................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Mike,

Thanks for posting the pictures and including my B with the stock rack. I was at Walcott wednesday thru saturday and wish i had counted the Macks, something to think about for next year.

victor

I was by your truck a couple times,thought maybe I'd run into you,but never did,maybe next year. We got up there about 10:30 Wed. nite and left about 8:30 Sun. am

• 2 weeks later...