Zimmerman:

2stacksuperdog

Guilty or not?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Is Zimmerman guilty

Dress like a thug,act like a thug,get treated like one....I dont think I ever got involved with a stranger that made me get to the point of fighting or acting like a big shot....if I ever felt in danger I left or made my way to public view.......I don't know all the details but dad always told me never throw the first punch...

• Like 2

I think the problem is people took sides without knowing the facts. Everyone I spoke with who actually watched the ENTIRE trial came out with the same conclusion: Not Guilty.

The whole thing was tragic. Poor decisions and loss of life. I hope i never get put into the same situation but I'll be damn sure i will protect myself anyway possible if it comes to that. I think the real travesty is the senseless playing the race card and really pushing the lynch mob mentality.

O.J. Simpson brutally murdered 2 people when self defense wasn't even an issue, and he walked free! Who was marching and rioting then?..that's right, no one. I saw the back of George Zimmerman's head, I feel he was fully justified to do what he did to protect his own life.

post-1374-0-60156000-1373888380.jpg

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

attachicon.gifRecogniz11.jpg I don't know who the other person you refer to is, but this is the pic at age 17 that has been released by a few of the major networks.

There is no doubt in my mind that Zimmerman is not guilty! But that photo is not the Martin kid I think It's some rapper, there was some dispute over this photo and If I remember It was not him.... But please correct me If I am wrong

BULLHUSK

I too feel not guilty. It took police 30 days to arrest him. I think they knew he was innocent but had to do something because of political pressure and the media. And of course Obama said if he had a son he would want him to be like Trayvon Martin.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

I too feel not guilty. It took police 30 days to arrest him. I think they knew he was innocent but had to do something because of political pressure and the media. And of course Obama said if he had a son he would want him to be like Trayvon Martin.

OBAMA another guy who has his mouth in motion before his brain is in gear! (thas if he has a brain)

• Like 2

How they found a jury that did not know much about the killing from that area, I don't know.

BUT, once chosen and sequestered, they only had the evidence presented to use for their decision.

WE, on the other hand, had the luxury on hearing and seeing-opinions, conjecture, race baiting,...

Wannabe thug vs. wannabe cop

The district attorney found no basis for charges. THE STATE got involved and found their own charges.

Even the SA was withholding evidence, but that failed. The whistleblower was fired

REMEMBER TAWANA BRAWLEY!!!

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

What about Zimmermans civil rights violations now that everyone still wants blood. this is Bullshit. He won end of story go home people nothing to see here. Obama well thats a story for another time glad there is no 3rd term Ithink I would just shoot myself and be done with it

• Like 2

About 6 months ago in Meriden, CT 2 black kids, high on marijuana, jump a guy who was minding his own business so he stabs both of them. One dies and the other is taken lifestar to the hospital. That caused a up roar and the police did not want to make any charges but pressure forced them to get a suspect. they found in their investigation it was self defense and let him go and closed the case never naming the victim. They tried suing the state saying the white guy stabbed the 2 15 yr olds for no reason. After that they put a curfew on the city and anyone under 18 had to be inside by 9:00 P.M. Of course they started blaming it on racism. Seems like whenever something goes wrong it always the white peoples fault......

• Like 1

Ed

i feel sorry for zimmerman,,,the man was just doing his job,,,and they put him thru the ringer,,,and his life will never be the same,,now...im atleast happy he,s not behind bars,,,but we all know,,he,ll never be free,,,atleast for a number of years...sucks man...bob

• Like 1

I have not paid attention to this case. Guilty or not, there is no need to riot just because a person is found not guilty. Do you go with the decision from a court of law or court of the people?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Ok heres one that'll get your back hair's to stand on end!! Look up Zachary Gamble a Marine beaten to death on March 25, 2012 about a month after Zimmerman's case (Feb.26-12) By 4 black men in Georgia! I want everyone on this site to read this, and then tell me were our Fearless Leader and Douch Bag Eric Holdharmless has to say about a guy (Marine) who served 2 tours in Iraq and leaves behind a little boy

BULLHUSK

PS add Antonio West to that list along with Zachary Gamble!

The man in the picture is Jayceon Terrell Taylor, also known as Game, a 32-year-old rapper from Compton, Calif., near Los Angeles.

Zimmerman is as white as Obama so how is this racists?

Zimmerman is Hispanic, Obama is Black or are they both white? Guess it depends on who wants to sway opinion.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."