New member from Delaware

double d

My name is Darren Dorey. Have been following BMT for quite a while but just recently joined and havent posted anything. Re doing my 85 Superliner and have a ton of questions. This site is addictive- I look forward to checking it out every chance I get.

Have some pics of one thing prettier than a superliner- a nice R767ST thats in my shop having a pintle hook put on. Now if I can just figure out how to post a pic. I always go on BMT from my phone and I dont know how to post a pic from it.

Thanks. I wish it were mine. A fiend of mine recently updated to a 2000 ch 613 for his daily ride and is keeping this one to use on the farm. Ive been trying to get time to finish a pintle hitch set up for him but there doesnt seem to be enough hours in a day lately.

post-14884-0-97250200-1372209155_thumb.j

This is about as far as ive gotten. Got to get the lights and mudflaps back on it tonight so he can get it tomorrow. Gonna have to finish the welding after the wheat is all out and hauled. Its an 81 R767ST with a 350 Cummins, 10spd fuller , and eaton rears on reyco spring susp. He got it from the original owner out of NC and after some TLC put it on the road and ran it everyday with very little trouble for about 6 years or a little more.He likes his CH but if he could only keep one it would be this one.

• Like 1

2 stack that could end up happening. He started to have an issue with some excessive smoke and someone told him they think it took a lobe off the cam. Had the CH ready so he just started running it. I dont know a lot about a Cummins but were thinking it could be a push rod worn, or something along those lines causing that #1injector to not be working just right. Doesnt seem to be missing just kind of not quite as it should be. With the engine fixed I think the only thing that would keep him in the CH is the air ride. The shorter wb and the reyco does make her a bit choppy when he is empty.